LEGO Ideas: Fender Stratocaster - 1074 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #21329, Ages 18+]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Create your own brick-built 1970s Fender Stratocaster guitar and 65 Princeton Reverb amplifier with this LEGO Ideas set 21329.
Recall the legendary musicians who have played a Stratocaster as you recreate its iconic curves and add authentic details such as the posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs.
The buildable amp has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, plus rubber cables to connect it to the guitar and footswitch.
This set includes bricks to build the guitar in either red or black, guitar picks in 4 colors and an elegant, foldable stand for the guitar model to complete a delightful display piece. There is also a sticker with the Fender logo made from LEGO bricks for you to attach to your real guitar or amp.
This building kit is part of a collection of LEGO sets for adults. It’s a top gift idea for guitar players, Fender fans, music lovers and keen LEGO builders!
- Fun to build solo or with friends and family to share your love of this iconic guitar, music and/or building with LEGO bricks.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure simple, secure connections and robust builds. It’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set satisfies rigorous global safety standards.
- This 1,079-piece set comes with a booklet about the history of the Fender Stratocaster guitar, the set’s fan designer and LEGO designers, plus step-by-step instructions for a joyful build.
- The guitar features a posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs, six strings, Fender logo stickers, and a textile strap. The bricks included let you build the guitar in red or black.
- Recreate a legendary guitar with this wonderfully detailed LEGO Ideas build-and-display model (21329) of a 1970s Fender Stratocaster guitar and a buildable Fender 65 Princeton Reverb amplifier.
- Guitar measures over 14 in. (36 cm) long, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep. This LEGO display model makes a cool gift for guitar players, music lovers and Fender Stratocaster guitar fans.
- The amplifier has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, logo stickers, plus connecting rubber cables for the guitar and footswitch.
- Includes a foldable display stand for the guitar, model-scale guitar picks in 4 colors, plus a sticker of the Fender logo built from LEGO bricks to put on your real guitar, amp or wherever you want.
- This cool building set was entered in the LEGO Ideas ‘Music to our Ears’ contest by a fan designer and chosen from the top 9 entries to become the next LEGO Ideas set by the LEGO Ideas review board.