LEGO Ideas: NASA Apollo Saturn V - 1969 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #21309, Ages 14+]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with the LEGO Ideas: NASA Apollo Saturn V Building Set 21309!
Make shopper history and order your builder the LEGO NASA Apollo Saturn V, the first rocket to put people on the Moon! They can build the three stages of this stunning meter-high rocket and display it on the stand or launch it into orbit.
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter.
Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set!
- Includes 1,969 pieces and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older.
- This spaceship toy measures over 39-inches (100cm) high and 6-inches (17cm) in diameter.
- This space toy with astronaut figures lets you role play the many missions the Saturn V completed.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V.
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module.
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set.
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands. The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space.