LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - 579 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #42093, Ages 9+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Building Set 42093.
Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes.
This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
This model features realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the world of engineering!
Construct a collectible model of the fastest and most powerful Corvette to date. This advanced LEGO Technic set is perfect to build, play with and display!
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.