LEGO Technic: Compact Crawler Crane - 920 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #42097, Ages 10+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Help young LEGO builders understand the basics of gears, force and movement with the LEGO Technic: Compact Crawler Crane Building Set 42097.
This detailed, robust model comes with an array of realistic features and functions, including extendable outriggers that move both laterally and vertically, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, and a 180°-rotating superstructure.
This 2-in-1 model has lots of cool functions, including a rotating superstructure and extendable boom and outriggers. The Crawler Crane folds into a compact vehicle that travels on rugged crawler tracks and comes with a classic yellow and black color scheme with authentic sticker detailing.
This LEGO set Familiarizes LEGO builders with the basics of engineering, and can be rebuilt to create the LEGO Technic Compact Tower Crane!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Compact Tower Crane.
- This LEGO Technic set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Compact Tower Crane, with boom and legs extended, measures over 19” (50 cm) high, 13” (35 cm) long and 8” (22 cm) wide.
- This construction set is ideal for both beginners and builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system of building.
- Compact Crawler Crane, with boom and legs extended, measures over 20" (51 cm) high, 19" (49 cm) long and 15" (40 cm) wide.
- Help your young LEGO builder understand the basics of gears, force and movement with this realistic LEGO Technic building set.
- Drive the Compact Crawler Crane into position, then operate the winch and superstructure to lift and deliver the load with pinpoint accuracy.
- Features extendable outriggers that move both laterally and vertically, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, 180°-rotating superstructure and rugged crawler tracks.