Marvel Champions: The Card Game [Card Game, 1-4 Players, Ages 14+]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Jump into the Marvel Universe with Marvel Champions: The Card Game from Fantasy Flight Games and Asmodee, a cooperative card game for one to four players!
Marvel Champions: The Card Game invites players embody iconic heroes from the Marvel Universe as they battle to stop infamous villains from enacting their devious schemes.
Every game of Marvel Champions invites you to play as an iconic Marvel hero, complete with their own 40-50 card deck. Just one Core Set allows four players to team up with their own heroes, and gives you a complete playset of cards right out of the box!
Once all players have selected their hero, they choose a scenario - taking on a nefarious Marvel villain and their matching scheme. Although each villain brings their own allies and tactics to the scenario, these scenarios can also be customized with additional modular encounters to increase the challenge of a fight or mix up the forces arrayed against you.
After each of the players have taken a turn, they'll draw cards up to their hand size, ready their characters, and prepare for an assault from the villain. The villain begins their turn by placing more threat on their scheme. This threat represents a ticking clock, bringing the villain closer to completing their objective and ultimate victory. Whether you’re facing the monstrous Rhino or the terrifying Ultron, this means bad news for our heroes.
When the amount of threat on the scheme reaches its threshold, the villain's plan advances, represented by moving to the next card in the scheme deck. Or, if that scheme was the final card in the scheme deck, the heroes are defeated!
However you choose to play, Marvel Champions: The Card Game lets you feel the power of a Marvel hero. Can you balance power and responsibility, and save the world in the process?
- For 1-4 players.
- 45-90 minutes of gameplay.
- Simple deckbuilding and Hero Packs that come with pre-built decks help players get started.
- Marvel Champions brings the heroes of the Marvel universe to life in a cooperative adventure.
- Escalating scenarios provide plenty of replayability, as players can select a difficulty that fits how they want to play the game.
- Choosing between jumping into the action as a hero or plotting your next move in your alter ego makes gameplay tense and tactical.
- As a Living Card Game, continuing releases of Hero Packs and Scenario Packs give you new ways to play, while Story Boxes offer a larger addition to the game.