Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Experience Big Game Hunting with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Collector's Edition from Capcom for the Nintendo 3DS.
In Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate you'll embark on an epic journey, traveling across a vast world hunting larger than life beasts as you search for the source of a mysterious virus. Travel with a caravan of fellow hunters and merchants as you make your way across multiple locales, each with its own unique look and feel in the largest Monster Hunter ever!
This grand adventure will include hundreds of quests to take on a variety of extraordinary creatures that yield valuable resources used for weapons and equipment.
Choose from 14 different weapon classes such as the Dual Blades or Gunlance, or try one of the new weapons classes, the agile Insect Glaive or the devastating Charge Blade. Craft hundreds of different armor sets, each with their own unique skills and stats as you become the ultimate hunter.
But don't hunt alone! Form a party with up to three other friends locally or via the Nintendo Network to take on the fiercest foes together!
- New Gameplay Mechanic - For the first time ever, hop on to monsters and hold on to deliver a burst of attacks
- More Vertical Environments - The action expands with more fluid climbing motions and the addition of jump attacks from walls or ledges.
- Online Play - Connect with up to three other hunters online over the Nintendo Network for the first time ever, or local wireless, to join up and take down larger than life beasts.
- Two New Weapon Classes - The Insect Glaive is a long staff type weapon accompanied by a powerful flying insect which can be customized with various attributes; the Charge Blade is a hybrid that switches between a sword and shield or axe mode.
- Returning Favorites and Fresh Challenges - Brand new monsters such as the dark and menacing Gore Magala as well as hordes of returning favorites including the primal Tigrex, players have access to the largest roster of ferocious enemies than ever before.