Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Finally! High-octane arcade racing is back in action. Master two racing styles: the all-out speed and aggression of road bike racing combined with the stunt-fueled trickery of dirt bike action. Stricly zero boring "simulation elements", oh no!
This is 100% about speed, fun and raw challenge and energy. If you have fond memories of no frills arcade racing, then MR4 will deliver the hit of adrenaline you've been craving!
For PlayStation ONLY - Experience the game in VR: TIME ATTACK and HOT LAP are available in VR only in ASPHALT solo modes. More modes to be updated in VR soon
- 100+ motocross and asphalt challenges combining extreme speed and freestyle
- Use your best driving skills (slipstreaming, drifting, landing, balancing, swerving...)
- 10 charismatic pilots with their own personalities and racing styles
- 18 spectacular races in 3 gorgeous open environments
- Local multiplayer with 2 players and online multiplayer from 1 to 10 players
- Spectacular Replay Mode, which enables editable and personalised replay videos to share online
- Exciting and varied game modes: challenges, time trials, championships, single races, multipayer...
- Customize your rider and your motorcycle!
- Immediate fun with intuitive and easy handling
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.