Neo Atlas 1469 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Neo ATLAS 1469 from NIS America for the Nintendo Switch, the only map you need is the one YOU create! Take the helm as the master of a Portuguese trading company in 15th century Europe, and set sail toward discovery and fortune!
It is 15th century Europe, at the height of age of discovery. Back when the very shape of the world was still unclear, and believed to be flat.
Searching for what lies at the ends of the Earth, collecting information about the world, creating their very own world map – but only the finest Admirals may take off on these adventures. You are a trader who charters a boat to take on the massive venture of creating a world map.
Are you ready to reveal the true shape of the world?
You listen to the reports of Admirals returned from their explorations and use them as a basis for creating a map. The reports from these Admirals range vastly, from the authentic to somewhat dubious tales of monsters. Thus, depending on what you approve or disapprove, the shape of the world can change greatly.
Perhaps the continents we know now will not exist, while Atlantis and Mu take their place on the map. The only finished map of the world will be a "subjective world" that reflects your values, and one where only that which is approved by you becomes the truth.
Explore unknown lands, claim valuable treasures, and establish trade with other nations. Use reports from your Admirals to create a World Map of your own design, and reveal the shape of the world as you see fit!
- Rumors - Follow the whispers and ramblings of the locals to obtain leads. Their words may reveal pathways to new locations, resources, and more.
- Explore - Chart out your World Map by sending your Admirals out to explore. Approve or disapprove their reports to shape the world and uncover hidden mysteries.
- Treasure - Stake your claim to the countless treasures and resources hidden all over the world. Everything from gems and textiles to crops and livestock is yours for the taking.
- Trade Routes - Fund your expeditions by trading with other cities. Gain access to new items in exchange for your goods, and create all new products to further increase your profits.
- Ships - With oceans separating you from parts unknown, selecting a reliable ship is key to your success. Unlock different types of ships, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Admirals - Only those distinguished by bravery and experience may call themselves Admirals. Recruit these seasoned explorers to venture into undiscovered lands and chart out the world.