New Pokémon Snap [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Welcome to the Lental region, whose islands hold everything from dense jungles to vast deserts! New Pokémon Snap for the Nintendo Switch is an all-new game inspired by the 1999 Nintendo 64 game Pokémon Snap.
This Nintendo Switch adventure will take you from island to island on an ecological survey, photographing Pokémon and building your own Pokémon Photodex!
Explore Lush Scenery on Unknown Islands to Snap Photos of Pokémon in Their Natural Habitats
Seek out and take in-game photographs of Pokémon in their native environments in the New Pokémon Snap game, only for the Nintendo Switch system! Snap photos from the NEO-ONE as you encounter and research lively wild Pokémon. You might see unexpected expressions or behaviors - Pokémon patrolling their territory, playing, or lurking in out-of-the-way spots.
See a Different Side of Pokémon in a New Photo-Snapping Adventure
Photograph lively wild Pokémon in their natural habitats as you research and explore unknown islands. Hop in your trusty travel pod, the NEO-ONE, and journey through a variety of environments such as beaches, jungles, and deserts to capture previously-unseen Pokémon behaviors. You can even play a melody or toss Pokémon a delicious fluffruit to catch their attention. Photos you take can also be used to fill out your very own Pokémon Photodex!
Investigate the Mysterious Illumina Phenomenon
Travel to the islands that make up the Lental region. In this region, some of the Pokémon and vegetation will appear to have a special glow. Research these Pokémon alongside Professor Mirror as you explore dense jungles, vast deserts, and more! Your observations of Pokémon thriving in the wild may help unravel the truth behind the Illumina phenomenon.
Save, Edit, and Share Your Favorite Pokémon Photos
Save photos to your personal in-game album to adjust them. When you complete a course, you can adjust the brightness, blur, zoom and other aspects of your photo in Re-Snap mode. Then, add stickers, frames, and filters to add a personal touch. Share your favorite photos with family and friends in-game. You can also see what kinds of photos everyone else is taking. See something you like? Award a Sweet! medal.
Build Your Photodex and Share Your Discoveries
Your photos are scored based on the Pokémon’s poses, how large they appear, and other factors. You may even snap a four star-worthy photo if you catch rare Pokémon behaviors. These scores can be shared via in-game rankings so you can compare your shots with other photographers around the world.
Inspired by the classic Nintendo 64 game, embark on a safari through the scorching deserts and dense jungles of the Lental region, taking photos of wild Pokémon thriving in nature!
- Capture picture-perfect moments and build your Photodex!
- Picture this - over 200 wild Pokémon roaming freely in their natural habitat!
- Become a Pokémon photographer in New Pokémon Snap on Nintendo Switch!
- Snazz up your photos directly from the Photodex by applying filters, adding stamps, additional effects, and frames for some extra flair!
- Help Professor Mirror uncover the truth behind the Illumina phenomenon by exploring the islands of the archipelago and documenting the mysterious luminosity!
- Professor Mirror will evaluate your photos giving them a star rating based on criteria such as the Pokémon’s pose, proximity to the camera, the appearance of other Pokémon in the frame, and more.
- Got an amazing snap of Alolan Raichu surfing on the beach that you have to show off? Once your photo is ready, visit Professor Mirror’s lab to share it online and wow the New Pokémon Snap community.
- Use the scanner to explore the environment and find Pokémon hidden from sight, toss a tasty fluffruit treat to a Pokémon for that perfect photo-op, or - when the opportunity presents itself - throw an Illumina orb for dazzling encounters!