No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - Limited Run #100 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Continue the fight in the HD remaster of the sequel to the original assassin action game, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle from XSEED Games and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch!
Three years after Travis Touchdown was ranked #1 by the United Assassins Association, he finds himself falling down the ranks to #51. To make things worse, another assassin - Skelter Helter - swears revenge against Travis for the death of his brother.
Fueled by his own desires and a thirst for vengeance, the ultimate otaku assassin unsheathes his beam katana once again and plunges headfirst into an all-new battle!
Experience the frenetic hack-and-slash gameplay of the sequel to No More Heroes in glorious HD! With more characters to play as and even more foes to stand in your way, there's never a dull moment in the world of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle.
Featuring three playable characters, the ability to dual-wield beam katanas, and even bigger baddies to battle, this sexy sequel is a wild ride with more to love than ever before.
Kick back, grab a slice, and get ready to dive into a mind-melting drama the likes of which you've never seen!
- Region free. Includes full-color interior art and a full-color booklet.
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch.
- Dual-wield beam katanas as Travis Touchdown to dial the hack-and-slash insanity up to 11!
- Experience a blast from the past by playing 8-bit minigames to earn money and power up!
- Jump through combat as the agile Shinobu or leave foes in the dust as Travis' brother, Henry.