Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension from Koei Tecmo for the Sony PS4 highlights some of the most epic battles and notable events of Sengoku Era Japan, when myriads of military officers and lords fought for domination over the land.
Players will be able to experience all the events that led from the fracture of the country to the establishments of clans and the forming of alliances before the inevitable clash that led to the emergence of the first Shogunate.
Allowing for deeper immersion and insight into these events as well as providing a closer look at the development of strongholds and armies, Ascension provides players with the extra option to begin the game from the position of an officer and ascend through the ranks to become an important warlord-perhaps even the overlord of Japan!
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension will also offer history aficionados the opportunity to experience that same era as a historically-accurate simulation game. Players will be able to take control of their favorite officers and lords, as Ascension boasts a massive array of over 2000 diverse characters to choose from.
A number of well-known individuals will offer unique events and exclusive missions, with special attention given to Yukimura Sanada, the famous Japanese samurai whom many of his time heralded as the strongest warrior in Japan.
Beginning his journey at the age of 16, players can follow the life of Yukimura and the challenges he faced during the Sengoku period until his eventual defeat at the Siege of Osaka!
- A massive array of over 2000 diverse characters are available to choose from!
- Experience greater depth into character's lives - experiencing their rise from sandal bearer to Daimyo, offering full immersion into the Warring States period.
- With the new evolved battle system full-scale castle sieges and naval battles are available to utilise, as well as new field battles bringing players close to the battlefield.
- Develop land and towns from sparsely populated or small towns into prosperous farming villages and bustling merchant cities! Officer Mode provides a more concentrated approach to domestic affairs.
- Unique events and exclusive missions are playable with a selection of well-known individuals with special attention given to Yukimura Sanada, the famous Japanese samurai which was known in his time as the strongest warrior in Japan. These events provide a deeper insight into the lives of prominent individuals of the era. Nobunaga!