Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Meet Munch, hero of the Oddest Oddysee of all. His luck is about to change - for the worse - in Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee from Microids for the Nintendo Switch.
How would you feel if you broke your leg in a scrab trap, were abducted by soulless scientists, had an alien device implanted in your skull, and found out your race had been hunted to extinction?
Due to the rich variety of consumer products derived from the Gabbit species, their legacy has nearly come to its end. For the amphibious Gabbit, there is only one lonely individual that survives. However, it will not be spotted where one might typically find such a Gabbit. This one is currently an entrapped test subject within the horrible testing facility known as Vykkers Labs.
It's up to you to help guide Munch in efforts to rescue fellow test creatures. These critters will be forever loyal to Munch and in turn enable his escape . Once free, Munch teams up with Abe and together they are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin. They are informed as to how to accomplish their goals, but in order to do so, they must work together. For Munch, his dream is to bring back his species from the brink of extinction. For Abe, it is to rescue his Mudokon buddies.
Using special powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar. May Odd help you!
- Use special powers, power-ups, and other abilities to serve revenge to the Vykkers.
- Adventure game introduces Munch, the hero of the Oddest Oddysee, and his friend, Abe.
- Reclaim the last Gabbit eggs on Oddworld that have been packaged in a can of Gabbiar.
- Drink soda to unleash your hidden power and rally dozens of races to help you with your cause.
- Munch and Abe are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin as they work to achieve their goals.
- Help Munch to bring back his species from the brink of extinction and help Abe to rescue his Mudokon friends.