Overpass - Day One Edition [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Overpass - Day One Edition from Bigben Interactive and Zordix Racing for the Nintendo Switch, the player takes control of powerful buggies and quads, scrabbling across extreme tracks and very hazardous terrain!
This simulation, unique in its genre, pits the player against craggy slopes and puts their cool-headedness to the test throughout technical obstacle courses along wilderness tracks.
Overpass's realistic physics engine requires you to keep precise and meticulous control of your speed and acceleration or you risk losing your grip and failing your crossing. You'll need to master the technical characteristics of official reproductions of buggies and quads from iconic brands such as Yamaha, Suzuki or Arctic Cat.
Differential locking, 2 or 4 drive wheels, transmission type: the player has been given all the tools they need to discover the real vehicle options that will let them adapt their driving to the terrain.
The Career mode lets you manage your buggies and quads and choose the one best adapted to each track and terrain type in order to win the competition and attract sponsors. In multi-player mode, you'll need to know and master the slightest detail of each track in order to post the best times and show that you are truly the master of off-roading!
- Extreme Racing - Take on the challenge of all-terrain pushed to the extreme!.
- More Than 20 Official Vehicles - Including manufacturers like Yamaha, textron and Suzuki.
- Mud, Sand, Rocks - Realistic physics simulation giving vehicles and terrains a real identity.
- A Complete Career Mode - Find sponsors, manage your vehicles and calendar to dominate the season.
- More Than 40 Technical Tracks - tracks are spread across 6 environments, each offering their own challenges.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - Share the experience and compete with other players, including a split screen mode.