PES Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Get ready for the first real three-dimensional football simulation ever with Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D from Konami for the Nintendo 3DS!
PES 2011 3D boosts your experience of The Beautiful Game not just to a new level, but into a completely new dimension! Revel in PES 2011 3D’s big game atmosphere, its stunning 3D visuals and perfect gameplay.
Enjoy the many Game Modes it offers, including the absorbing Master League mode and the world’s most prestigious club football tournament: the UEFA Champions League.
For over 15 years, soccer fans have looked to Konami to deliver the most authentic soccer experience short of stepping onto the field and playing the real thing. Now Konami brings fans the first soccer game in 3D - PES 2011 3D!
- Wide Variety of Choice - Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.
- 1 vs 1 Wireless - Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play Commentary - Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience.
- Graduated Gameplay for Players of All Ages - Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- Street Pass on Master League - Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! “Street Pass” adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for “Street Pass” and the team with better strategies/stats will win! Classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on “Street Pass”.
- Depth & Distance Realized - Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict “distance” between your player, the goal and other players on the field. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on “player camera” while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on “wide” camera.