Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All [Nintendo DS DSi]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All from Capcom for the Nintendo DS is the second game in the popular court room battle series from Japan introduces four new cases featuring new characters, plot twists and gameplay features.
The second game in the popular court room battle series from Japan introduces four new cases featuring new characters, plot twists and gameplay features. Players resume the role of Phoenix Wright, a defence attorney who must prove his client's innocence against the toughest of odds and most ruthless of adversaries. Players must exercise their legal prowess as they collect evidence, examine witnesses, analyse testimonies and seek the truth to ensure that justice prevails.
- Play from first person perspective through four shocking new cases
- Two distinct gameplay segments - In the Investigation Phase you'll survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court; in Court Phase, you'll present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine fact from fiction so you can prove your client's innocence
- New Psyche-Lock feature -- when they keep the truth under lock & key; in order to break them down, successfully open their locks with a series of correct questions or catching them on their inconsistent testimony
- Build up your life bar by successfully opening a witness's Psyche-Lock
- Present incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix's life bar will go down