Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Complete Edition [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Kick some grass in Plant vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Complete Edition from EA Games for the Nintendo Switch, the wackiest shooter yet! Unearth 20 fully customizable character classes in one social region, three free-roam regions, one Ops mode, six online multiplayer modes, including Battle Arena, and more!
Welcome to Neighborville, where all is well. Except that a crazy new coniferous conflict between brain-less and botanicals is brewing!
Customize Every Character for Battle
Join the newest bloom in the age-old battle between plants and zombies with 20 fully customizable classes at launch, including a Team Play class for each faction. Bring the unique abilities of each character class to six PvP modes, including the new Battle Arena.
Venture to the Outer Edges of Neighborville
Join forces to experience split-screen couch co-op in every mode. Connect with up to three players and battle through free-roam regions or jump into the fray with up to 24 players in online multiplayer.
The tension across the terra has expanded with three free-roam regions and one PvE mode. Squad up with up to three friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Centre. It’s grow time!
Play with Your Favorite People, in Every Mode
What are you gonna do call the crops? Soil your plants? Prepare to kick some grass in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again!
- Prize Map Selector - Choose from and interact with all 12 prize maps at any time, and exchange prize bulbs for unbeleafable rewards!
- Venture to the Outer Edges of Neighborville Offline - Discover Giddy Park, PvE free-roam regions and Private Play modes all without an internet connection.
- Customize Every Character for Battle - Earn in-game coins only through play, and spend them at the Rux store to unlock cool customization items, characters and perks.
- Motion Controls & Touch Menus - Use motion controls for aiming, with a full range of settings to customize to your preference. Interact with UI menus throughout the game using touch input including map zoom.
- Play with Your Favorite People - Party with up to three friends and goof around in Giddy Park or dive online into some 8v8 multiplayer in Turf Takeover, vanquishing opponents across a gigantic suburban skirmish.