Punch-Out!! [Nintendo Wii]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
One of the biggest names in boxing returns with Punch-Out!! for the Nintendo Wii.
Grab a Wii Remote controller in one hand and a Nunchuk controller in the other and step back into the ring with a modern update of the classic Punch-Out!!
Little Mac is back! Everyone’s favorite underdog from the 1980s joins the best of the original Punch-Out!! cast in a modern re-imagination of the series. Players will find familiar names like Glass Joe, King Hippo and trainer Doc Louis. These boxers come to life again in cel-shaded 3-D, complete with hilarious fighting animations and back stories that capture all the fun and flair of the original Punch-Out!! games.
The motion-sensitive controls of the Wii console mean that when players throw punches, Little Mac throws punches as well. Additionally, you can control hooks and jabs by combining motion control with control-stick movement. The motion-sensing Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers turn real-life swings into on-screen punches, so anyone can play. The game can also be played with classic NES-style controls by turning the Wii Remote sideways.
- Players have the option to play using the classic layout from the original NES controller. Use the 1 and 2 buttons along with the cross pad to throw hooks and jabs or to dodge.
- The ultimate boxing underdog Little Mac returns as the hero in this re-imagining of a gaming classic.
- Large character roster including: Little Mac, Glass Joe, King Hippo, Doc Louis, Von Kaiser and others.
- Players can obtain special 'Star Punches,' which allow Little Mac to take more Health from his rival in a single punch.
- The Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller configuration allows players to simulate punching and ducking for a realistic boxing feel.