Ratchet & Clank [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Ratchet & Clank from Insomniac Games for the Sony PS4 is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank for the Sony PS2!
Developed alongside the major motion CG-animated picture coming to theaters in 2016, Ratchet & Clank marks the PlayStation 4 debut of PlayStation’s greatest heroes.
Join Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark and new friends as they battle to save the Solana Galaxy from the evil Chairman Drek. With an hour of new cinematics (including footage from the film), Ratchet & Clank (PS4) takes a deeper look at the characters’ origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay.
Explore the galaxy in a game that features new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new bosses, all-new Clank gameplay, all-new flight sequences, and much more --- with completely new visuals built to demonstrate the power of the PS4! Battle your enemies with an out-of-this-world arsenal, including new weapons and fan-favorite tools of destruction from the Ratchet & Clank Future series.
From the brand new Pixelizer (which transforms enemies into explosive 8-bit pixels) to franchise favorites like the dance-party-inducing Groovitron and wise-cracking robotic bodyguard Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet & Clank’s arsenal has never been better.
Help Ratchet and Clank save the galaxy for the first time, again, exclusively on PlayStation 4!
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4.
- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game).
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series.
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film.
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles.