Razer Kiyo Webcam w/ Built-In Ring Light [Electronics]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Kiyo Webcam w/ Built-In Ring Light is a desktop streaming camera with a powerful, multi-step ring light that you can dim or brighten on command, and the ability to stream at 60 fps for full gaming fidelity. It’s the perfect camera for professional streaming.
The Razer Kiyo is not just another desktop camera. It is the product of endless thought put into building the perfect broadcast studio. And by assessing the needs of gamers worldwide, we’ve crafted a device that streams at incredible quality while ensuring you’re always perfectly lit.
Full Camera Controls
Enjoy full customization by toggling between Auto and Manual Focus, and adjusting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and White Balance. You can also choose between different image presets. Create multiple profiles and save different looks on Razer Synapse 3 to suit your streaming needs.
Ring Light. Camera. Action.
Forget setting up several lights just to get decent on-camera illumination. The Razer Kiyo maintains even and flattering lighting on you, and eliminates harsh shadows. Plus, with adjustable brightness levels, getting the right amount is a breeze.
Sharper and Smoother
With 720p resolution at 60 fps, the Razer Kiyo maintains visual fidelity when you stream. This means that viewers can be completely immersed the way you are, with footage just the way you see it in-game. Also streams in 1080 resolution at 30fps for Full HD.
The Power of Immersion
Engineered with 720p resolution at 60 fps, the Razer Kiyo fully immerses your audience in the stream, maintaining visual fidelity so they see exactly what you see in-game.
Its Full HD resolution provides sharp image quality, and the built-in ring light with adjustable brightness lets you create a studio-like setting. This Razer Kiyo broadcasting camera is compatible with popular streaming platforms for a smooth setup process!
- Compact, Folding Design - Perfect for on-the-go content creators.
- USB 2.0 Interface - Offers seamless plug-and-play connectivity with most Windows computers.
- Superior Low-Light Performance - Reduces graininess and brings out details in darker environments.
- Instant Adjustable Brightness - A rotating bezel allows for quick, brightness level changes without the need to go into software settings.
- Designed for Streaming - Supports video and audio recording in 720p 60 FPS / 1080p 30 FPS; Streamlabs certified and compatible with popular platforms like OBS and XSplit.
- Convenient, Built-In Lighting - An attached, 5600K daylight-balanced ring light around the camera keeps subjects evenly lit without the hassle of additional lighting equipment. Brightness is 10 Lux @ 1m.