Rock Band 3 [PlayStation 3]
Rock Band 3 will have an incredible 83-song setlist, as well as support for the over 1,500 existing Rock Band tracks (Rock Band and Rock Band 2 discs, DLC, track packs, AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, LEGO Rock Band, and Green Day: Rock Band).
The setlist contains songs from some of the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game! Don't think it stops there - the regular weekly DLC releases will continue after Rock Band 3's release.
- Casual player? RB3 has great new party modes for quick rocking sessions with friends. Serious player? A whole new universe of challenges awaits. The revamped Career Mode sets your band on a path to conquer the world, chasing 700+ goals and rewards.
- Expand the Band: Keyboard and Harmony Vocals. In addition to guitar, bass, drums, and solo voice, RB3 introduces 3-part vocal harmonies, and for the first time ever keyboard! Up to 7 players can play together for the ultimate social gaming experience.
- Redesigned Music Library. Create and save set lists, and share them with your friends online. Improved song sorting makes it easier to find the songs you like and hide the songs you don't.
- Go Pro. Take your passion for music to the next level: Rock Band Pro lets you develop real musical instrument skills through gameplay
- The Most Music. Period. The RB3 disc soundtrack contains over 80 of the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game, and support for existing Rock Band tracks).