Scythe - Metal Coins Add-On [Board Game Accessory]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
These metal coin add-ons for the Scythe board game from Stonemaier Games will take your Scythe experience to the next level.
These coins DO NOT come with the full Scythe base game, which is required to use them.
It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
It is a time of farming and war, broken hearts and rusted gears, innovation and valor. In Scythe, each player represents a character from one of five factions of Eastern Europe who are attempting to earn their fortune and claim their faction's stake in the land around the mysterious Factory. Players conquer territory, enlist new recruits, reap resources, gain villagers, build structures, and activate monstrous mechs.
- Scythe is a board game set in an alternate-history 1920's period.
- Scythe is a militaristic board game with a little more content that a roll the dice and remove armies game.
- Scythe uses a streamlined action-selection mechanism to keep gameplay moving at a brisk pace and reduce downtime between turns. There is no player elimination.
- Included are 25 highly detailed plastic miniatures and 150 wooden tokens. The artwork in the 2 full colour rulebooks and the more than 100 cards is breathtaking.
- Age: 14 and up/Number of players: 1, 5/Play time: 115 minutes