Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne [PlayStation 2]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Set in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, Japan, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne from Atlus Games for the Sony PS2 takes you to a world where nearly the entire population is annihilated by a worldwide catastrophe.
Now the fate of the entire world lies on the shoulders of one boy, who must battle his way through opposing demonic forces, master the powers of Magatama, and persuade demons to join your party.
Yesterday's foe is today's ally! Persuade over 100 different demons to join your party. Some demons may evolve into new forms on their own or fuse them to form even more powerful demons. Customize your character with Magatama, living parasites that grant the host demonic powers!
Depending on the choices you make, you'll follow one of several ideologies which will ultimately determine the fate of the entire world!
Battle your way through demonic forces to bring order to the world to come... or possibly become the harbinger of its destruction!
- Advanced 3D battle engine brings old-school turn-based combat to a new level.
- Unique dark atmosphere and enthralling storyline as you try to navigate the fate of two worlds.
- Negotiate with your enemies and work out a compromise instead of battling every time -- just like in real life.
- The game choices you make on other side of the Vortex will determine the fate of both worlds - advance the stories of both in all-new ways.
- Special guest appearance by Dante, from Capcom's Devil May Cry series. Will he become your most feared enemy or your greatest ally?
- Over 50 hours of gameplay!