Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin [Sony PSP]
Persona 2: Innocent Sin for Sony PSP is a rare gem in today's RPG market - despite the popularization of the genre, it's stayed true to its offbeat roots to deliver a story, setting, and style unlike anything you're likely to have played before.
- A Twisted World in which Rumor Becomes Reality: When casual gossip suddenly becomes harsh existence, the denizens of Sumaru City realize the bizarre phenomenon can quickly get out of hand and be used to further nefarious agendas.
- The "Lost Persona" arrives, expanded and enhanced!: The only Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally here, with improved visuals, the option to play with the original or a remixed soundtrack, new quests, and much more!
- Befriend the Enemy: Contact enemy demons to gain items, tarot cards, and vital information only they have. Negotiate carefully: every demon reacts to certain approaches differently!
- The only previously released Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally available for PSP
- Rumor system that allows reality to be changed by spreading rumors in-game
- Contact and negotiate with enemy demons to gain items, tarot cards, and vital information only they have
- Exciting party based turn based combat updated with options and optimized for fast load times
- The new mini-map window ensures that you can always check your position and not get lost
More Shopville Favorites
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Deluxe Edition - The Complete Official Guide [Strategy Guide]