Snow Bros. Nick & Tom Special [Nintendo Switch]
Hurry, last one!
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In the fun and easy to play Snow Bros. Nick & Tom Special from CRT Games and Clear River Games for the Nintendo Switch, two snowball-hurling snowman brothers power their way through against various enemies.
Snow Bros. is a classic platform game that was first released as an arcade game in 1990 by Toaplan, a Japanese development studio that was mainly famous for their shoot ‘em up games. 30 years later it’s time for the heroes Nick and Tom to return in a modern interpretation with the title Snow Bros. Nick & Tom for Nintendo Switch.
All is well in peaceful Snowland. Then one day, King Artich of the Hottoda Kingdom invades Snowland. The twin princes of Snowland, Nick and Tom, try to stop him... But King Artich curses them and turns them into snowmen. He takes the twin princesses Puripuri and Puchipuchi captive.
In this state all of Snowland will soon melt away. Nick and Tom embark on a long journey to return peace to Snowland!
- Contains the 50 levels from the original + 30 new levels
- Multiple modes including Arcade, Survival and Time Attack.
- Includes the Monster Challenge DLC where you can play as the monsters.
- Play alone or together with a friend to save Snow Land from the evil King Artich
- The classic arcade platform game in a new version with remastered graphics and music.