Sorcery [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
As the sorcerer’s apprentice, it is up to you to master the arcane arts and defeat The Nightmare Queen’s plans to cover the land in eternal night in Sorcery from SCEA for the Sony PS3.
With over 10 spell combos, and countless items to discover and collect, players will encounter a multitude of enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, learn powerful spells, and craft strange potions.
The Nightmare Queen has broken the ancient pact with mankind and threatens to cover the land in eternal night. As a young sorcerer's apprentice, it is up to you to master the arcane arts and drive back the Queen's foul minions.
Using the PlayStation Move motion controller, Sorcery puts the wand in your hand, letting you conjure and command powerful magic as you brave the deep dark of the Faerie Kingdoms. Experience a world of magic and wonder steeped in Irish folklore tradition. Live the epic magical adventure with the PlayStation Move.
Sorcery immerses players in a unique fantasy adventure like never before!
- Cast extraordinary magic, brew enchanted elixirs, solve ingenious puzzles and combat the minions of darkness.
- Get closer to the action than ever before with the PlayStation Move motion controller that you wield as the apprentice's wand.
- Cast powerful spells, conjure storms, unleash walls of living fire, and transform into magical creatures; even combine your spells for even more power.
- Transform from a fledgling apprentice into a master wizard as you start from humble farm boy beginnings, with only a small arsenal of magic at your disposal to an unstoppable magic force.
- Take on quests and adventure throughout the dangerous Faerie Kingdom; recovering kidnapped children taken into the realms below, recovering ancient lost knowledge, or embarking on quests for townsfolk.