Star Fox 64 3D [Nintendo 3DS]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Experience Star Fox as never before in breathtaking 3D! Fox McCloud is back in the remastered classic Star Fox 64 3D for the Nintendo 3DS!
Star Fox 64 3D invites players to take on the role of legendary Fox McCloud as they lead a fearless squadron of fighters in fierce aerial combat to battle the evil forces of Andross and save the galaxy from destruction. The rich 3D visuals provide a remarkable sense of depth, distance and position as players dodge meteors and blast enemy fighters out of the sky.
The rich 3D visuals provide a remarkable sense of depth, distance and position as players dodge meteors and blast enemy fighters out of the sky.
Engage in blistering, laser-streaked aerial combat as you blast across the galaxy!
- Each mission takes players through a different planet of the Lylat system as they blast enemies, collect power-ups and fight powerful bosses on their way to the final battle.
- Trusted wingmen Peppy, Slippy and Falco are along for the ride – if one of them is chased or captured by an enemy, players must act to protect them in order to keep their team strong.
- There are two control methods for the player to experience. The Nintendo 64 Mode offers original controls, while the new Nintendo 3DS Mode uses the motion controls of the built-in Gyro Sensor of the Nintendo 3DS system.
- A complete graphical update brings a Nintendo classic into the era of portable 3D fun. The game makes effective use of the Nintendo 3DS system’s dual screens: The top screen features 3D aerial combat, while the bottom screen displays characters and dialogue.
- A new multiplayer option lets up to four players engage in fierce aerial combat via a local wireless connection (using four systems and one game card via DS Download Play). The multiplayer mode also includes new power-ups and special weapons. Players can use the Nintendo 3DS system’s inner camera to display a live video feed of their faces as they battle, bringing a new level of fun and personalization to the multiplayer experience.