Star Ocean: The Last Hope [Xbox 360]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Star Ocean: The Last Hope from Square Enix for the Microsoft Xbox 360 continues the franchise's soaring space opera, blending science fiction with fantasy for a unique RPG experience.
The refined gameplay features four party members and team-oriented combat, while maintaining the innovative real-time battle system that has become a trademark of the Star Ocean franchise.
The year is S.D. 10. In the aftermath of World War III, humanity voyages into the stars in search of a new home - and a second chance. A prequel that combines sci-fi and fantasy elements, spanning multiple planets and the vastness of space itself to recount the origins of the STAR OCEAN universe.
Exhilarating combat expands upon the franchise's famous real-time battle system, including the amazing graphics and visual effects only possible on Xbox 360.
- Gameplay updates including: the navigable spaceship Calnus, and combat enhancements Rush Mode, Sight In/Sight Out, and "BEAT" system.
- Classic sci-fi/fantasy RPG action set across the vastness of space that recounts the origins of the Star Ocean universe.
- Beautifully rendered combat expanding on the franchise's famous real-time battle system and only possible on Xbox 360.
- Breathtaking CG cinematics by Visual Works, the studio whose previous work includes cutscenes for the Final Fantasy RPG series.
- An expansive cast of playable characters, each with his/her own personality, signature moves and weapons.