Star Trek [Xbox 360]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The award-winning Star Trek game from Bandai Namco for the Microsoft Xbox 360 casts players for the first time ever as Kirk and Spock in a totally original co-op experience worthy of gamers and fans.
The award-winning Star Trek game casts players for the first time ever as Kirk and Spock in a totally original co-op experience worthy of gamers and fans. Set in the new canon of director and producer J.J. Abrams' Star Trek (2009) reboot, players will be immersed in the game's rich story and action-packed combat.
- Meet the Crew- The 2009 Star Trek film cast will be contributing their voices for the game, including Chris Pine as Kirk and Zachary Quinto as Spock.
- Original Standalone Story– Set after the events of the Star Trek (2009) reboot, continue the sweeping journey through the new universe with a completely original story
- Ultimate Co-op – Built from the ground up as a co-op experience, Star Trek packs two vastly different gameplay styles and unique character abilities into one game. The result: the most fully realized and varied co-op experience of this console generation.
- Kirk and Spock Reborn - Play for the first time as two of the most well-known characters in science fiction, as only this new Star Trek game could allow. With the fate of the galaxy on the line, players must rely on each other to create a kick-ass team.
- The Gorn Return - Determined to conquer the galaxy, the Gorn returns as re-imagined versions of the classic Trek villains, infecting their foes with venom that can poison, cause hallucinations, and even kill. Ranging in size and abilities, the Gorn seed mayhem and destruction as they destroy populations and deplete planets of their resources.