Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron [Sony PSP]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron from LucasArts for the Sony PlayStation Portable is the previously untold story of a ragtag ensemble of battle-hardened rogues and scoundrels assembled by Han Solo.
Gathered to execute some of the most secretive operations in the Rebel Alliance's war against the Galactic Empire, the Renegade Squadron participates in battles spanning the galaxy.
From the Valley of the Sith on Korriban to a dogfight in space through the remains of Alderaan, Solo directs the team on missions of sabotage, rescue and retrieval.
Fly as heroes in space aboard the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, Jango and Boba Fett's Slave I, and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi starfighter.
New land-based heroes include Admiral Ackbar, Ben Kenobi (Episode IV), IG-88, Asajj Ventress, and Kit Fisto.
- Beginning with the evacuation of Yavin 4 (end of A New Hope) and ending with the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), the original story features 11 battles as seen through the eyes of a clandestine Rebel team personally selected by Han Solo.
- Millions of possible customizations directly affect gameplay to an even greater degree than the predetermined character classes of previous Star Wars Battlefront games.
- Players can upgrade and customize soldiers' attributes (health, speed, agility), equipment (weapons, items) and appearance (species, body, insignia, uniform colors).
- New maps include Ord Mantell, Boz Pity, Korriban, Sullust and Saleucami, plus new space battles at Kessel, Hoth, and the remnants of Alderaan.
- Renegade Squadron also adds a second Hoth map, plus a new interpretation of Endor.