Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II [Nintendo Wii]
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader’s now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller—the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller. With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past. Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat.
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat.
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick; Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Rage, where he can execute a barrage of targeted strikes upon his enemies.
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks as you skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles.
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat while taking advantage of expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals.
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment.