Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II [Nintendo Wii]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 from LucasArts for the Nintendo Wii, the world was introduced to Darth Vader’s now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller—the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior.
The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller. With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past. Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat.
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat.
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick; Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Rage, where he can execute a barrage of targeted strikes upon his enemies.
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks as you skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles.
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat while taking advantage of expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals.
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment.