Stranger Things 3: The Game - Limited Run #051 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Stranger Things 3: The Game from BonusXP and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch is the official companion game to Season 3 of the hit original series. Play through familiar events from the series while also uncovering never-before-seen quests, character interactions, and secrets!
This adventure game blends a distinctively retro 16-bit art style with modern gameplay mechanics to deliver nostalgic fun with a fresh new twist. Fans will be able to experience their favorite show through a mix of exploration, puzzles, and combat.
Just like in the hit Netflix show, teamwork is at the heart Stranger Things 3: The Game. Fans can team up in two player local co-op or in single player mode alongside an AI partner, in the role of one of twelve characters from the show, each with unique abilities and attributes!
Together, they'll play through familiar events from the series while also uncovering never-before-seen Stranger Things secrets, ensuring a fun experience for those new to the world of Stranger Things and series super fans alike.
Explore the world of Hawkins, solve puzzles, and battle the emerging evils of The Upside Down as one of twelve beloved characters from the show!
- Choose from 12 playable characters, each with their own unique talents and stats.
- Experience the show in a new way, exploring the eerie world of Hawkins to uncover new mysteries beyond what's seen in Season 3.
- Jump right into the action of this pick-up-and-play adventure: simple gameplay mechanics allow fans of all skill levels to get in on the fun.
- Take your game to the next level by trying out different character combinations and collecting all the secrets the expansive world of Hawkins has to offer.
- Team up with a friend, leveraging drop-in/drop-out local co-op to take on the mysterious monsters of Hawkins together. While playing solo, use a collection of "buddy commands" to control both characters and still experience all the fun.