Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS [Nintendo 3DS]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The ultimate evolution of Super Mario Bros. is here with Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS!
Get ready to play a near-infinite number of side-scrolling 2D Mario courses anytime, anywhere!
Earn in-game medals in 100 built-in courses and access recommended courses from the Super Mario Maker game on the Wii U console.
Plus, design courses and share them with other players via the StreetPass feature and local wireless!
Want your cannons to shoot coins? Go for it! In this game, you call the shots, and simple touch-screen controls and interactive tutorials make designing courses a snap.
Learn design tips and tricks from Mary O. and Yamamura, then share your masterpieces via the StreetPass feature and local wireless.
Collaborating has never been easier now that you can share incomplete courses with other players. Finish off a course together and a special icon will commemorate the collaboration. That's one of many reasons that this is the must-play portable Mario game for inventive groups of friends and anyone yearning for never-ending Super Mario magic!
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world.
- Create your own Mario levels by using the touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more.
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines.
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process.
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item. Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo.