Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Play Solo! Play Together! Drum to the beat of your heart with Taiko in Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival from Bandai Namco for the Nintendo Switch!
Welcome to Omiko City, the stage for Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival! A city full of everyone’s favorite Taiko elements is gathered into one town! Together with DON-Chan, meet your new friend, Kumo-kyun and aim to become a Taiko Master!
76 songs including Gurenge, Feel Special, and Into the Night are available in the game! As well as Improvement Support that helps you with upping your drumming skills!
Participate in Online Ranked Matches and battle against with players from around the world! There are other modes to enjoy with everyone, like DON-chan Band, where Players work as a group of 4 to perform successful concerts! Also Great Drum Toy War, where Players make a deck of toys for Taiko battles! Have fun playing Taiko solo, or together with friends!
- The Story - Discover Omiko City where the Taiko world is set. You will strive to become a Taiko Master along with your buddies, DON-Chan and Kumo-kyun!.
- Taiko Mode - Have fun playing Japanese Taiko with your favorite songs! There are 4 difficulty levels to choose from: Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme to match your skill level.
- Party Mode - in "Don-chan band", up to four players take charge of different tones and play together to make a successful live performance.
- Customize - Get "Don Coins" by playing various modes. Use the coins to get items such as costumes and name plates from the in-game store and customize as you like.
- Taiko Music Pass - Play over 500 additional songs from a variety of genres, on a music lineup with monthly updates.