Tales Of The Abyss [PlayStation 2]
|Region:||NTSC (North America)|
Tales of the Abyss follows the story of the young aristocrat, Luke fon Fabre. Kidnapped seven years ago, Luke returns to his family with no memories of his life before. In order to protect him, Luke's family keeps him confined to the quite lifestyle of the palace. Suddenly, Luke is thrust into the outside world and caught in the workings of the Order of Lorelei and the Oracle Knights who serve as keepers of the prophecy known as the Score. He knows nothing of those who might be his allies or those who are already his enemies. He must learn of the power of friendship and feel the pain of sacrifice. Luke's actions could save the world or destroy it.
- Characters come to life like never before, with the most realistic character models ever used in the series
- More detailed expressions allow players to connect with the characters even more with stunning character designs
- Roam free in a Flexible Motion Battle System -- a groundbreaking twist to the Tales series allows the character to run freely around the battlefield
- A fully 3D setting and beautiful anime cutscenes immerse the player in one of the most stunning Tales games ever produced
- New Town Link System - The actions of the story and characters reflect the world around them, giving the player the feeling that his or her actions truly affect the world of the game