Tales of Vesperia [Xbox 360]
|Region:||NTSC (North America)|
|Edition:||Regular Standard Edition|
The debut of the Tales series on the Xbox 360, Tales of Vesperia launches the series to new heights of interactive narrative and engrossing gameplay with incredible anime-style graphics, a captivating storyline and characters as well as an upgraded battle system. Set in a world reliant on a mysterious ancient technology known as "blastia," the game follows former knight Yuri as he delves into a shadowy plot to use these magical devices to control civilization, or destroy it.
- Next Generation sights and sounds - First Tales RPG game with high-definition graphics, broadcast quality animation, and Dolby surround sound.
- Evolved real-time battle system - New refinements and additions to the trademark Tales real-time battle engine making for the most action-packed, dynamic RPG fighting ever
- Fan favorite character designs - Characters designed by famous manga artist, Kosuke Fujishima, responsible for popular series’ Ah! My Goddess, Sakura Taisen and You're Under Arrest
- Immersive look and feel - Detailed environments, animation and an artistic style so good, it's like playing a cartoon
- Dramatic story - Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship filled with unexpected twists and turns at every step