The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut [Xbox One]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Bard's Tale 4: Director’s Cut from InXile Entertainment for the Microsoft Xbox One is the triumphant return of one of the most iconic RPG series of all time.
Return to Skara Brae and explore the wider world of Caith in a heroic adventure featuring 50+ hours of exploration and tactical gameplay, 350 characters, an 80’s Mode for returning fans, and over 100 pieces of award-nominated music.
Your tale must be told! Hidden in the shadows, an evil has waited patientl ... until now. Build a diverse party of adventurers to traverse Skara Brae’s rolling hills, dense forests, and vast underground dungeons while avoiding deadly traps, solving devious puzzles, and defending an ancient land in dynamic turn-based tactical combat.
Create The Hero You Want TO Be
Play as Bard, Fighter, Practitioner, and Rogue, each featuring 60+ skills across 21 unique classes. Build an array of characters to make every playthrough a unique experience.
Craft Your Party, Your Way
Start your party with a single character, recruiting or creating new heroes to bolster your ranks. Build a party that suits your play style!
Battle enemies in dynamic, intuitive turn-based tactical combat that rewards clever thinking, superior strategies, and decisive positioning.
The Director’s Cut brings more character customization options, new items, new enemies, revised UI, and a new end-game dungeon!
- A heroic adventure featuring 40+ hours of gameplay.
- Hidden in the shadows, an evil has waited patiently. Until now. Who will face the darkness if not you?
- Unravel challenging mysteries. If your enemies don’t get you, the devious riddles and dangerous traps just might!
- Define the way you play, using sliders on numerous options such as saving (including “save anywhere”), the mini-map, way point markers and many more.
- The sense of discovery and mystery doesn’t stop with the environment; ancient Elven weapons contain secrets you’ll need to unlock through careful examination.