The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition from Bethesda Softworks for the Sony PS3 presents one of the best RPG's of all time like never before.
Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the Game of the Year edition are Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansion, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion.
- Develop your character into a warrior, assassin, sorcerer, and more.
- Explore the world as you see fit, whether its completing quests, hunting bandits, or joining trade guilds.
- Explore bustling towns, dank dungeons, lush forests, and other environments.
- Interact with more than 1,000 non-player characters.
- Includes a DVD, a map, and a rebate for Skyrim.
- Includes the previously unavailable Shivering Isles expansion.
- Return of the Elder Scrolls: the sequel to the best-selling, role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, which has sold over 2.5 million units in North America on Xbox and PC.
- Live another life in another world: gamers can create and play any character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- Next-generation graphics: pixel-shader effects and high-definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
- First-person melee and magic: an all-new combat and magic system brings first-person role playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI: Groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- Realistic characters: Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other.
- Open-ended game play and short challenges: The enormous world of Oblivion is open, allowing players to explore at their own pace. Players will encounter shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, and creating magic along the way to unraveling the main quest.