The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D [Nintendo 3DS]
In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d for the Nintendo 3DS, after a nightmare involving a certain young princess and the evil thief Ganondorf, Link wakes up in his home village tucked away behind the mysterious Lost Woods.
The only Kokiri without a fairy, Link soon meets up with his new traveling companion, the winged Navi, and sets out on the adventure of his life.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D couples enhanced graphics with glasses-free 3D visuals, while a streamlined touch-screen interface and newly implemented motion controls provide a fresh and intuitive feel.
The game also features the Master Quest - a second quest with revamped puzzles and redesigned dungeons that feature the same graphical and interface upgrades as the main game!
- Touch-screen accessibility: With a revamped interface designed to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system’
- Motion control: new feature for first-person mode is that, in addition to using the Circle Pad to look around
- Hint movies: New to the game and great for new players will welcome the hint-movie system, which will give them a glimpse of the future
- Boss Challenge: After beating each boss, you can relive that fight and try to improve your time. Once you defeat all eight bosses
- Master Quest: Once you’ve completed the game, you gain access to the Master Quest, a challenge for even the most dedicated player