The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition [PlayStation 4]
The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam series, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith, or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose And what are you going to do about it?
- New and Returning Characters: Birdie and Charlie Nash make their return to the Street Fighter universe, where they join classic characters like Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy, and M. Bison. Many more new and returning characters will be added to the diverse roster, offering a wide variety of fighting styles for players to choose from.
- New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge. Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge