Ticket To Ride [Board Game, 2-5 Players]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
With elegantly simple gameplay, Ticket to Ride from Days of Wonder and Asmodee can be learned in under 15 minutes, while providing players with intense strategic and tactical decisions every turn.
Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! The original Ticket to Ride is perfect for an experienced tabletop enthusiast, families, and those new to the hobby. Simple rules and beautiful design make it easy for anyone to play and have fun!
Players compete to connect iconic cities across the United States by claiming railway routes on the map board. The person with the highest number of total points wins! To earn points on their cross-country train adventure, players claim routes between two cities, complete Destination Tickets, and compete to claim the longest continuous path of routes across the map.
A player will claim a route between two cities by playing matching train cards equal to the number of spaces in the route. Missing a specific color card? Try using the powerful Locomotive card that can be used as any color.
Play one of the most popular family games of all time with this cross-country train adventure!
- For 2-6 players.
- 30-60 minutes of gameplay.
- This is the standard base version of the game.
- While connecting cities, keep an eye on your routes! If you manage to have the longest continuous path on the map board, you will earn bonus points at the end of the game.
- Using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and be taken on a guided tour from the beginning to end of the game. No rule book is needed. You can even play against Alexa!
- Comes with: 1 Board map of North American train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 110 Train Car cards, 30 Destination Tickets, 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number, and a Rules booklet.
- Earn additional points by completing Destination Tickets. These cards will ask you to connect specific cities through whatever route necessary. However, be careful because any Destination Ticket left uncompleted will result in negative points!