Timeline: Events [Card Game, 2-6 Players]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
JFK’s assassination, the Salem Witch Trials, the last Crusade... can you put all these events correctly in order? If not, now’s your chance in Timeline: Events from Zygomatic and Asmodee.
Combine your intuition and knowledge with history! Major events, innovative inventions, and incredible discoveries are all around. Combine multiple Timeline boxes to expand your game possibilities and enjoyment.
Each card has a different event on it, and on the opposite side of the card is the date in history that it occurred. Players start with one randomly drawn card in the middle of the table to form the timeline, and on your turn, you place a card before or after it – depending on when you think this event took place. Leave the card in place if you are correct or discard it and draw a new one if you’re wrong.
Be the first to correctly place your card on the Timeline to win the game!
- For 2-6 players.
- Contents: 55 cards and 1 tin box.
- Offers 15 minutes of playing time.
- Easily accessible for players 8 years and up,
- The first player to get rid of all their cards wins!
- A highly engaging educational trivia game, from the Timeline series!
- Compatible with other Timeline titles for intriguing and challenging combinations!