Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 Gold Edition [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Year 2 Gold Edition from Ubisoft for the Sony PS4 is an intense, new approach to the first-person shooter experience.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition includes the Standard Edition and the Year 2 Pass!
Inspired by the reality of counter-terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close-quarters confrontations, high lethality tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.
Counter-terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision.
As 'short range' specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close-quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults.
The Siege Gameplay
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal's proprietary Realblast engine, players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceilings and floors can be breached, creating new access points.
Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using, or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful, and mastering it is often the key to victory.
Experience new strategies and tactics as Rainbow Six Siege evolves over time. Change the rules of Siege with every update that includes new operators, weapons, gadgets and maps!
- In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- VIP Perks: Receive 5% renown boost, 10% discount in shop, extra daily challenges, and new DLC with each season.
- Inspired by counter-terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction.
- The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in Rainbow Six legacy.
- Features sieges, a new style of assault in which enemies can transform their environments into strongholds to prevent breaches.
- Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on ammo and explosives used by the players.
- Intense close-quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the centre of the experience.
- Year 2 Gold Edition includes game and Year 2 Pass, which gives fans and newcomers an extended Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege experience.
- Exclusive Operator Access: Year 2 Pass is your VIP membership, giving players instant access to eight all-new Year 2 operators released throughout 2017, with seven-day exclusive access.