Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world - and some of them have had enough in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition from Ubisoft for the Sony PS3.
This collector's edition contains a custom hobby-grade, remote-controlled airplane modeled after the in-game Paladin plane that Sam Fisher uses as his mobile hub, the Splinter Cell Echoes 88-page graphic novel, the exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht Co-Op Map, the bonus Upper Echelon Pack, and a limited edition Splinter Cell Blacklist poster!
The United States has a military presence in two thirds of countries around the world. A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S. interests. Sam Fisher is the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon unit: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Sam and his team must hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
Operate Without Restrictions
Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles and he’s more deadly than ever. He is the only secret operative with the power to act above the law and uses ruthless methods to interrogate enemies in order to extract crucial information that will prevent the next Blacklist attack. Pursuing the terrorists to the far reaches of the world, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind the Blacklist. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full motion performance capture, creating a highly cinematic experience.
Kill in Motion
Always one step ahead, Killing In Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move.
Unleash the Power of 4th Echelon Prototypes
Splinter Cell Blacklist innovates from the roots of the franchise and players can enjoy a series of twists on franchise favorites including reinvented classic weapons. Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro-trirotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies or explode with frag grenade force. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the sticky shocker and for close quarters combat, players can wield the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
Build a New Echelon
With a mandate directly from the President, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives and buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin!
- Co-op - Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types. While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
- Own Your Play Style - Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Tools of the Trade - Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam's sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing in Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Spies vs Mercs Returns -- Spies vs. Mercs is back with a new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
- Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition - Contains a custom hobby-grade, remote-controlled airplane modeled after the in-game Paladin plane that Sam Fisher uses as his mobile hub, the Splinter Cell Echoes 88-page graphic novel, the exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht Co-Op Map, the bonus Upper Echelon Pack, and a limited edition Splinter Cell Blacklist poster!