Valfaris [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris from Merge Games for the Sony PS4 is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell.
Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning Pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole!
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying Sun. Once a Self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart...
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry.
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque.
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour.
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris.
- Feel the power of a Seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant.