Wii Sports [Nintendo Wii]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Wii Sports for the Nintendo Wii let's you play Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Bowling and Boxing in the comfort of your living room.
No ball boys scurrying about, no oil from the alleys to get players dirty and no rain to keep anyone from a day at the court, park or course!
Use the Wii Remote controller to mimic the actions of swinging a racket, bat or club, roll a ball down an alley or bring the left jab. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends' Miis for a more personalized experience. As players improve, their Miis' skill levels will increase, so that they can see exactly how much better they've become.
People of all skill levels can pick up and play any of the games in the unprecedented Wii Sports package, making this truly a title for everyone! This is what video games should be: fun for everyone. Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote controller to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. To play a Wii Sports game, all you need to do is pick up a controller and get ready for the pitch, serve or that right hook.
If you've played any of these sports before, you're ready for fun!
- Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the controller like a racket and swing - the game will register forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worry about moving around the court to get to the ball - the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players): Grip the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in a home run derby. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats.
- Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players): Wii Sports Bowling is similar to normal Bowling. The player attempts to knock down 10 pins with a ball. The player has 10 attempts with 2 shots in each. Like Golf, this game is the only way to play against someone is multiplayer. Any of the pre-made Miis from the game, along with any Miis the player has created, are frequently seen in other lanes. Bowling is held in the Bowling Alley.
- Boxing (1-2 players): The objective of Boxing is to reduce your opponents Hairline meter and get a T.K.O. to win the match. In order to get a T.K.O. the player must weaken the opponent and then knock him/her on the ground. The opponent must stay on the ground for 10 seconds to win the round. The player has 3 rounds to accomplish this.