Wii Sports Resort [Nintendo Wii]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Nintendo showcases the versatility of the Wii MotionPlus accessory in the activities included in Wii Sports Resort for Nintendo Wii, an immersive, expansive active-play game!
Wii Sports Resort includes a dozen fun resort-themed activities that maintain the wide-ranging appeal that attracted millions to the original Wii Sports.
Wii Sports Resort is easy to pick up and play, but comes coupled with deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers with precise controls.
The Wii MotionPlus accessory helps players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports!
- Requires Wii MotionPlus for more precise movement controls.
- The sequel to Wii Sports has even more pick-up-and-go fun for the whole family!
- Each activity has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more; basketball players might compete in a three-point shootout or jump into a three-on-three pickup game; archery enthusiasts must aim for the bull's-eye across ever-increasing distances and obstacles.
- The activities use the precision controls of the Wii MotionPlus accessory to help players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports; every real-world action, whether it's a perfect drive on the fairway or a slice off the course, is meant to be faithfully replicated.
- Different activities use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in different ways; for example, hold the Wii Remote like a paddle in Canoeing, while in Cycling they use both arms to pedal with the two controllers; the Wii MotionPlus accessory picks up every nuance of motion and translates it onto the TV screen.