Yakuza 4 [PlayStation 3]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Yakuza 4 from SEGA for the Sony PS3 recreates a realistic underground world of Tokyo and tasks the player to rise or fall in an intensely deep crime-action game where four men cross paths over a woman and dead man.
Yakuza 4 picks up the story of Yakuza 3 one year later and takes the player back to Tokyo. The story starts when a man is shot to death in the ruling territory of the Tojo Clan, the organization that has featured in all games in the series to date.
A small gang which belongs to Tojo Clan try to establish what happened and their leader is soon found stabbed to death. These events cause a heated battle between four men over money, power, status and honor.
The truth becomes apparent as the lies, betrayals and entwined stories are revealed and when these 4 unflinching men get together, the new legend of Kamurocho is born.
- Get lost in the infamous "sin-city district" of Tokyo, as you walk and fight in back alleys, main streets, city rooftops and underground areas.
- Discover and experience Tokyo's adult nightlife including hostess bars, karaoke pickup bars, massage parlors, and pachinko palaces.
- Additional activities include: video arcades, golf and bowling, batting cages, pool and darts, blackjack, Texas hold’em and more.
- Experience a deep and twisting crime story where you play all four characters
- Take on all challengers with a deeper fighting system and new street chase functionality.