Zero Escape: The Nonary Games [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Zero Escape: The Nonary Games from Aksys Games for the Sony PS4, 9 strangers desperately fight for survival in a deadly game of life or death!
Go back to the beginning of the Zero Escape saga and experience both Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (VLR) in one great collection!
Kidnapped and taken to an unfamiliar location, nine people find themselves forced to participate in a diabolical Nonary Game by an enigmatic mastermind called Zero. Why are they there? Why are they chosen to put their lives on the line as part of a dangerous life and death game? Who can be trusted?
Tensions rise as the situation becomes dire, and the nine strangers must figure out how to escape before they wind up dead.
A mysterious kidnapping. A deadly game. Can you survive long enough to escape?
- Interact with eight quirky characters to learn more about their backgrounds.
- Your choices dictate the fate of you and your "teammates" and offer multiple paths to unique endings.
- Experience Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (VLR) in one great collection!
- Both Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (VLR), are together in the same collection for the first time ever.
- Hi-res graphics bring the savage world of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors to life with stunning clarity! Experience full immersion with English and Japanese dual voice audio!
- Fascinating theories and pseudo science ideas abound along the twisting, turning journey to uncover who Zero is, why everyone was kidnapped, and the shocking connection between the Nonary Games.