Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with the Game of the Year Edition on the Sony PS3 from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment that includes extra content.
GOTY Edition includes TriOviz 3D Vision (3D Glasses not included) and four additional Challenge Maps offering new combat and Invisible Predator scenarios set in different locations: Scarecrow Nightmare, Crime Alley, Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter!
Batman: Arkham Asylum launched to critical acclaim in summer 2009 and has often been referred to as the 'best license game ever' and a 'must buy' on gaming websites and magazines.
It's been praised for delivering a compelling mix of action, stealth and puzzle-solving game-play tied with a dark original storyline penned by five-time Emmy award winner Paul Dini and supported by a famous cast of voice actors, including Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.
Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum - Gotham's psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane.
Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum.
Using a wide range of Batman's gadgets and abilities, players will become the invisible predator and attempt to foil The Joker's demented scheme!
- Use Batman's unique weapons - Batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
- Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow and Killer Croc.
- Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools.
- Become the Invisible Predator with Batman's fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker's henchmen in brutal melees.
- Game of the Year Edition includes the new and exclusive TriOviz 3D Vision (3D Glasses not included) and four additional Challenge Maps offering new combat and Invisible Predator scenarios set in different locations: Scarecrow Nightmare, Crime Alley, Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter!