Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for the Sony PSP takes place seven years prior to the events of FINAL FANTASY VII.
The Shinra Company is rapidly increasing its influence through its monopoly on mako energy and military might.
With the burgeoning city of Midgar as its base and symbol of prosperity, Shinra is on the verge of establishing absolute dominance over the world. SOLDIER is a group of skilled combat operatives within Shinra.
The elite within the group — those strong enough to be deemed SOLDIER 1st Class — are respected and idolized by the citizenry. Zack is a young SOLDIER 2nd Class who aspires to become a 1st. He spends his days carrying out assignments under the guidance of his 1st Class mentor, Angeal.
During an operation in Wutai, a large number of SOLDIER members, led by 1st Class operative Genesis, go missing. The severity of the situation prompts Shinra executives to deploy even more SOLDIER operatives in hopes of bringing an end to the war with Wutai—and conducting an investigation into the mass desertion. The ones assigned to the mission are Zack, Angeal, and the 1st Class hero who is known the world over as Sephiroth...
What truths lie behind Genesis's disappearance? What secrets bind the three SOLDIER 1st Class operatives? For Zack, a cruel and fateful struggle awaits...
- Complete the FINAL FANTASY VII experience and reunite with the most recognized RPG characters created by world-renowned character designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Witness stunning graphics, inspiring visuals, and gorgeous CG cut scenes coupled with top-notch voice acting in a 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware
- Innovative D.M.W (Digital Mind Wave) system enhances the action-packed, engaging, real-time battle system, allowing players to unleash special attacks or call upon iconic Final Fantasy summons
- Take on challenges with the all-new “Hard Mode” developed exclusively for the North American audiences
- Acquire unique accessories made available through 300 side missions to further enrich the gameplay experience
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.